For the safety of our citizens, tenants and staff in the wake of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic, all events scheduled in the Microbusiness Enterprise Center conference rooms have been CANCELLED until further notice.
We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause; however, the community’s safety is our top priority. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact DCED Management at the number listed below:
*For mobile users, please scroll down below all calendar dates to reach reservation form.*
Steps for Reserving Conference Room
- Check on the calendar that the date you want isn’t booked for desired conference room
- Scroll down and fill out the Conference Room Registration Form (you can fill out and email a conference room agreement simultaneously to us.
- We will email you to confirm receipt of reservation and booking of room and provide an invoice.
- Fill out and submit the Conference Room Agreement (if not already done for event)
- Have the $100 refundable deposit and cost of event in check or money order paid at least 1 day before the event